We always want to make sure our kittens are homed into the best environments. Because of this all prospective owners must fall into the following categories before we will home to them. Please read these before considering adopting a kitten. Feel free to raise any questions to Silvana directly or through our facebook page.
- Must not live on a busy road (we always do a home check)
- Should not have a child under 5 years old
- Single kittens must not be left alone for more than 4 hours
- Pairs of kittens may be left alone longer but not for full working days
- We prefer to home kittens in pairs as they play with each other
- No older cats (over 10 years old) as a furry bullet will cause additional stress on an older cat
- We ask for proof of neutering at age 5 - 6 months
- Kittens will be vaccinated, wormed, flea treated and microchipped before they are homed
We ask for a donation of £85 per kitten. This covers the cost of their vet care, vaccinations, microchipping etc up to homing age (normally 8 - 10 weeks old).
Above all remember this. With a kitten what you put in when they are little will pay out as they grow up. Spend time with your kitten(s) when they are little and as they grow they will repay you with loving affection. Good luck! Enjoy! Photograph!